What is it?
- Yield optimization is aiming to maximize the output out of same input, generally raw material. Use of data analysis and optimization techniques help in increasing the performance and the revenue.
Who is it for?
- Any manufacturing or service organization
What will you get?
- Enhanced production capability
- improved machine efficiency
- eliminate redundant step
- waste elimination
- reduction In inventory
- increased productivity
- full utilization of resources
- fulfilling commitments
- customer satisfaction
- efficient processes
- minimized maintenance costs
- quality products/outputs
- raised yield rate
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- implementation of various tools and techniques
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
- consolidated financial performance
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Management Commitment and Leadership
- Involvement of process designers
- Employee participation
- Adequate allocation of resources