Providing Standardized ISO 45001 internal auditor training
What is it?
ISO 45001 is a globally accepted standard for the implementation of an occupational health & Safety management system. The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the Health & Safety obligation & performance of the organization. On March 12, 2018; the International Organisation for Standardisation has published ISO 45001:2018 which will replace OHSAS 18001:2007
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- Any organization which manufacture or provides products and/or services, generally those, whose activities have a significant Risk on Health & Safety of its Employees.
- An organization, who is committed towards its responsibility for health & safety of its employees
- It is generic standard and its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its internal/ external issues, occupational risks, applicable compliance requirements and then evolve processes & practices to achieve OHS results.
What will you get?
- Identification of organization’s internal/ external issues related to health & safety
- Clearly outlined Health & Safety policies, for its organization with ISO 45001 internal auditor
- Consideration for all possible health & safety risks
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- All time preparedness for any emergency
- Highly evolved health & safety teams
- Health & Safety oriented internal working
- High level of Worker Participation in evolving OHS practices
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls
- Reduction in instances of ill health & injury, Improved Ergonomics, Improved working conditions, Cost Reduction & eventually Productivity Improvement
- Protection from public liability suits and its insurances
- Improved Work Culture….Think Safety First
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. OHSAS requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for OHSAS implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, OHSAS implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for OHSAS 18001 certification requirements
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of Best Practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your health & safety needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and
- impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Periodic Mock Drills and testing of emergency procedures
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review