What is it?
ISO 50001 is a globally accepted standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the implementation of an Energy management system (EnMS). The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve its compliance obligation & energy performance of the organization. It is a standard which outlines the basic, fundamental requirements for any organization to ensure effective & efficient energy use.
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large, specially the designated consumers
- Any organization which wants to use energy in a efficient way and develop plans along with the implemetation technique to manage its energy performance.
- An organization, who is committed towards its responsibility for natural resources, in turn energy use.
- It is a generic standard and its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its internal/ external issues, business cost, applicable compliance requirements and then evolve processes & practices to achieve EnMS results.
What will you get?
- Identification of organization’s internal/ external issues related to energy consumption.
- Clearly outlined energy policies, for its organization
- Consideration for all possible energy consumption areas
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- Efficient energy management system
- Highly evolved energy flow tracking teams
- Energy oriented internal working
- High level of Participation, at all levels, in evolving EnMS practices
- Efficient & Effective, Energy Performance
- Better internal controls
- Reduction in energy losses, Improved work practices, Cost Reduction & eventually Productivity Improvement
- Protection from public liability suits and its insurances
- Improved Work Culture….Think Energy First
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. EnMS requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for EnMS implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Documenting energy use, energy baseline and energy performance criterias
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, EnMS implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for EnMS Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of Best Practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for EnMS needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Meaningful & risk based controls on outsourced service providers
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review