What is it?
- Advance product quality planning (APQP) is the structured process that incorporates complex tasks from percept approval through production.”
- The goal is to produce a product quality plan for improving and manufacturing products that satisfy requirements of customers.
- APQP is a set of procedures and tools used to develop products signet in the automotive sector and manufacturing.
Who is it for?
- Can be used by any organization during new product development stage.
- Specially used by automotive industries
What will you get?
- Conformation to quality products
- customer satisfaction
- on time delivery to customer
- lower cost
- improved company image
- efficiency improvement
- better communications
- continual improvement opportunity
- proactive approach
- faster PPAP
- strong process controls
- early detection of abnormalities
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current methods of product development
- Evolve the process of APQP by engaging the Multi Disciplinary Team (MDT)
- Enhancing personnel awareness and knowledge about APQP
- Building doumentation skills
- Developing products based on APQP process
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Selection of right MDT
- Documenting and recording of the customer’s voice
- Correct documentation
- Timely support of top management
- provision of resources