What is it?
- Companies that will survive will be, the ones who will be able to manage their costs well. Cost reduction may not improve quality but this is for sure that quality improvement can reduce the cost. In current times, profitability increase is directly proportional to cost reduction.
- Cost reduction project will aim to identify the cost structure of the company and search for opportunities where costs could be redcued.
Who is it for?
- Any kind of manufacturing or service organization .
What will you get?
- Improvement in effectiveness
- Increase in business profit
- Reduction in processing or manufacturing cost
- Improved productivity
- Process improvement
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Productivity improvement /Cost reduction projects initiation
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Audits and upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management support
- Selection of the right team,
- Effective engagement of all levels of staff
- Comprehensive training programme, covering all aspects of cost structures
- Adequate allocation of resources
- Employee involvement
- Data avilability & its analysis