What is it?
ISO 55001 is a globally accepted standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the implementation of an Asset management system (AMS). The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the business obligation & performance of the organization. It is a standard which outlines the basic, fundamental requirements for any organization to ensure Asset Reliability.
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- An organization, who is committed towards delivering asset management activities and service providers
- It s best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its internal/ external issues, asset management activities , applicable compliance requirements and then evolve processes & practices to integrate AMS.
What will you get?
- Identification of organization’s internal/ external issues related to asset management
- Clearly outlined asset management policies, for its organization
- Consideration for all activities & services.
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- Highly evolved asset management teams
- Asset Performance oriented internal working
- High reliability of asset in evolving business practices
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls
- Benefits of good business practices, meaningful financial reports, long term system integrity and cost saving
- Protection from public liability suits and its insurances
- Improved Work Culture….Think Asset Reliability First
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. AMS requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for AMS implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Asset Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, AMS implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for AMS Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of Best Practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for Asset
- Reliability needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Meaningful & risk based controls on outsourced service providers
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review