ISO 27001 (INFORMATION SECURITY)
What is it?
ISO 27001 is a globally accepted standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the implementation of Information security management system (ISMS). The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the business obligation & performance of the organization. It is a standard which outlines how can an organization respond to risks that are related to information security.
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- Any organization which wants to develop the organization’s ability to meet manage risks and develop response plans for its information security.
- Its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its information security risks , applicable compliance requirements and then evolve processes & practices to integrate ISMS with other management systems.
What will you get?
- Identification of organization’s restrictions on software management
- Clearly outlined information security policies , for its organization
- Consideration for all projects.
- Clearly defined restriction and engineering controls
- Highly evolved information security management teams
- Business oriented internal working
- High reliability of information security in evolving business practices
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls
- Benefits of good business practices, security efforts, long term system
- integrity and cost saving
- Protection from public liability suits and its insurances
- Improved Work Culture….Securing information
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic project management requirements
- Form a Info Security team (IST) for ISMS implementation
- Awareness Training of IST
- Engage IST into documentation
- Information security risks
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal security building
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, ISMS implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for ISMS Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of Best Practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for Asset
- Reliability needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of
- ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving
- their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Periodic testing of emergency procedures
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review