ISO 14001 training for Environmental Management
What is it?
ISO 14001 is a globally accepted standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the implementation of an environmental management system (EMS). The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the environmental obligation & performance of the organization.
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- Any organization which manufacture or provides products and/or services, generally those, whose activities have a significant impact on environment.
- An organization, who is committed towards its environmental responsibility
- It is generic standard and its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its environmental risks, applicable compliance requirements and evolve processes & practices to convert its environmental strategy, into performance results.
What will you get?
- Well thought out Environmental Strategy
- Clear Vision & Mission, policies for its organization
- Consideration for all possible environmental risks
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- Working relationship amongst internal teams
- Stakeholder/ Interested Party Oriented, processes
- Improved, Environmental performance of Supply Chain
- High level of Compliance with ISO 14001 internal auditor training
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls ISO 14001 training
- Resource conservation, Waste Reduction, Cost Reduction & eventually Productivity Improvement
- Protection from public liability suits and its insurances
- Improved Work Culture….Think Environment First
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. ISO requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for ISO implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, ISO implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for ISO Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of Best practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your business needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Periodic Mock Drills and testing of emergency procedures
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review