What is it?
- Total quality management (TQM) refers as a business management approach used to improve or amend products and services by focusing on organization wide process measurements and controls.
- It is a annexation of quality and management tools focused at excessing business and minimizing detriments due to wasteful practices.
- TQM is an framework that companies used to rectifying their business processes and raising satisfaction of customer.
Who is it for?
- Any kind of manufacturing or service organization .
What will you get?
- Improved quality performance
- Elimination of non productive activities
- Mitigation of waste and defects
- Total employee involvement
- loyal and retained employees
- increased productivity and profitability
- minimal warranty and customer support costs
- Qualitative products
- Brand image
- control over business processes
- competitive organization
- Evidence-based decision making
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Productivity improvement /TQM project initiation
- implementation of various tools and techniques
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
- Entreat customer feedback
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Management Commitment and Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
- Improvement of value
- Employee participation
- comprehensive training programme
- allocate resources
- Decision making
- data avilability
- Customer focus