What is it?
ISO 9001 is a globally accepted standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the implementation of an Quality management system (QMS). The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the business obligation & performance of the organization. It is a standard which outlines the basic, fundamental requirements for any organization to perform effectively & efficiently.
Who is it for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- Any organization which manufacture or provides products and/or services
- It is generic standard and its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, all its risks and evolve processes to convert its business strategy, into performance results.
What will you get?
- Well thought out Business Strategy
- Clear Vision & Mission, policies for its organization
- Consideration for all possible business risks
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- Working relationship amongst internal teams
- Stakeholder/ Interested Party/ Customer Oriented, processes
- Improved Supply Chain & its performance
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls
- Cost Reduction & Productivity Improvement
- Improved Work Culture….Think Customer First
- Expect a good brand image
- Growing access to business partners and potential customers
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. ISO requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for ISO implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, ISO implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for ISO Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered ISO implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your business needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of ISO systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review