What is it?
- A systematic approach to identify and reduce waste
Lean can be define as it is a organized method for waste minimization or elimination within a manufacturing or service system without sacrificing productivity. Lean implementation is never ending process.
Who is it for?
- Any individual or organization can implement it at every place and on every process
What will you get?
- improved Quality performance
- Increased process efficiencies
- Reduction in waste
- save the space in work space
- Employee morale get increased
- Improved Product Quality
- Enhanced customer service
- customer satisfaction
- Strenghten supplier relations
- faster and stable processes
- less rejection and reworks
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Lean tools and techniques implementation
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Audits and upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of Lean Initiative
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management support
- effective communication to all levels of staff
- comprehensive training programme
- allocate adequate resources
- Use of lean tools and techniques