What is it?
- It can be considered as the medical science of machines. A process which incorporates people from factory/ office working together safely, in small organized team, to ensure the most effective working equipments and work environment possible.
- TPM is a system or culture that takes advantage of abilities and skills of all individuals in an organization
Who is it for?
- All Manufacturing Industries
What will you get?
- Increase productivity
- Reduced Manufacturing Cost
- Reduced Accidents
- Higher confidence level among the workers
- clean, neat and attractive work place
- Share knowledge and experience
- Employee Confidence
- Employee Ownership
- Quality Improvement
- better and more energy saving
- Quicker availability of quality spares, materials and other services
- alleviated downtime and boost overall production
- rectified customer complaints
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
8 pillar implementation
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & machines in manufacturing
- Audits and upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of TPM Initiative
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management support
- Effective communication to all levels of staff
- Adequate resource allocation
- Involvement of key equipment people