What is it?
- ”Outstanding practices in managing the organisation and achieving results, all based on a set of eight fundamental concepts”, these being, “results orientation; customer focus; leadership and constancy of purpose; management by processes and facts; people development and involvement; continuous learning, innovation and improvement; partnership development; and public responsibility.
- These practices have developed into models for how a world class organizations should operate.
Who is it for?
- Business Excellence is applicable to all businesses whether private or public, for-profit or not-for-profit and small or large
What will you get?
- understand your business better
- Improved decision making
- Problem solving skills
- established common view point
- cost reduction
- inventory minimization
- smooth flow of operations
- enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
- improved customer satisfaction
- strong internal business processes
- Motivated employees
- stress reduction
- better and safe work environment
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- implementation of various tools and techniques
- Analysis of Data
- Implementation of business excellence models
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
- consolidated financial performance
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Management Commitment and Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
- Improvement of value
- Employee participation
- comprehensive training programme
- allocate resources
- Decision making
- data avilability
- Customer focus