What is it?
- FMEA is an analytical methodology used to ensure that potential problems have been considered and addressed throughout the product and process development process.
- FMEAs are an integral part of managing and supporting risk for continual improvement.
- FMEA may be of two types: Design FMEA and Process FMEA..
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing or service organizations
What will you get?
- Identification of potential failures that can happen to the product during design or
- Cost reduction
- Productivity Improvement
- Good level of controls during internal processes
- Reduction of risks
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Capacity Building of personnel w.r.t. conduct of FMEA
- Selection of the right team for PFMEA
- Assemble the Multi Disciplinary Team (MDT) and brainstorm the FMEA
- Conduct the PFMEA & identify the risks.
- Prioritize the risks reduction plan, based on severity, occurence and detection
- Take Action
- Review the PFMEA, after actions are taken
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Selection of Right People for PFMEA Brainstorming
- linkage between FMEAs and field data
- incorporation of key characteristics
- time frame for training
- provision of resources
- thorough knowledge of business processes
- thorough knowledge of product & processes