What is it?
- Capacity utilizaton refers to the extent to which productive capacity of any asset or business is being used.
- It describes the amount of available capacity of assets or business which can be used against its maximum capacity.
- It is calculated as current output verses highest productive capacity .
Who is it for?
What will you get?
- High profitability
- High quality products
- fullfilling customer demands
- on time delivery
- Employees feels proud
- Proper utilization of inventoy
- Faster business processes
- Increased competitiveness
- higher efficiency
- lower maintenance costs
- higher productivity
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Productivity improvement /Cost reduction projects initiation
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management support
- Selection of the right team,
- Effective engagement of all levels of staff
- Comprehensive training programme, covering all aspects of cost structures
- Adequate allocation of resources
- Employee involvement
- Data avilability & its analysis