What is it?
- Energy flow or usage is directly related to activities and processes
- Energy reduction eliminates the scope of unnecessary activities involved in the process
- It optimizes the man, machine and manpower for the most appropriate usage.
- It cuts down the direct cost to the organization.
Who is it for?
- Energy reduction tool can be used in any industry, big or small.
- Most useful for organizations, having energy as a major cost
- Those industries who are looking for environment protection along with cost cutting.
What will you get?
- Optimum energy requirement for efficient work process.
- Uniformy distributed load.
- Reduced cost of work
- Efficiently working machines and equipments.
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- implementation of various tools and techniques
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
- consolidated financial performance
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top Management Involvement
- Selection of process/ equipments with low hanging fruits
- Accurate historical data
- Clear Strategic plan for the future