What is it?
- Inventory is a big cost but too critical a component of supply chain management. Flow of goods need to be managed in an effective manner from manufacturer to the point of sale, in some cases via warehouses. Stock accounting plays a pivotal role in inventory management.
Who is it for?
- Any manufacturing or service organization can implement it.
What will you get?
- Profitable business
- Reduction in processing cost
- Precise future predictions
- Minimize the material shortage isuues
- Proper Utilization of space area
- On time and improved ordering system
- Reduced lead times
- Improved delivery performance
- Better warehouse management
- Inventory cost reduction opportunities
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Inventory management tools and techniques implementation
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Audits and upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of Lean Initiative
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management support
- effective communication to all levels of staff
- comprehensive training programme
- allocate adequate resources
- Use of lean tools and techniques