What is it?
- quality improvement is an common approach to minimization or mitigation of waste, rework,deviations and losses in production as well as business process.
- It could be implemented by applying any of the relevant Quality improvement models.
Who is it for?
- Any manufacturing or service organization can implement it.
What will you get?
- minimization of errors and mistakes
- Adaptability improvement
- Productivity improvement
- Quality product
- Fulfilling commitments
- Improved supplier performance
- reduction in manufacturing cost
- Employee motivation
- Continual improvement
- Improved efficiency of assets
- Improved quality performance
- Elimintion of non producting activities
- Expansion of business scope
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- implementation of various tools and techniques
- Reinforcing a strategic framework of quality
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & process in manufacturing
- Upgradation of implementation
- Review of performance of cost
- consolidated financial performance
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Management Commitment and Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
- Improvement of value
- Employee participation
- comprehensive training programme
- allocate resources
- Decision making
- data avilability
- Customer focus
- Effective communication