What is it?
- Evolve an approach for managing the supply chain from source to final user in a seamless and cost effective manner.
- The SCM approach may entail, not only the flow of goods but also information.
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing as well as service provider Organizations
What will you get?
- Reliable Supply Chain
- Competitive Supply Chain
- Inventory Reduction
- Better OTD
- Zero Defect Quality
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Capacity Building of people & processes in supply chain
- Audits and upgradation of systems in supply chain
- Review of performance of SCM Initiative
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategies for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- Engage high end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning and not just understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top Management Involvement
- Selection of Strategic Suppliers
- Clear Roadmap
- Supplier Participation
- Capacity Building Methodology
- Effective Supplier Audits