What is it?
The telecom standard of TL 9000 measurement handbook is a comprehensive guide to measurements processing, usage, responsibilities and requirements. It defines the minimum set of performance measurements to assess progress and evaluate the results of quality management system implementation. It identifies performance measurements in the key areas of hardware, software, outage and service quality.
Who is it for?
- Leadership Team and Process Owners.
- Applicable to Telecom industries
What will you get?
- Complete understanding of different measurements that need to be considered while devising TL 9000 management systems in telecom supply chain.
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Define your scope & target audience
- Schedule a date for training
- Get the training conducted
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategies for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Defining the right scope of training
- Selection of Right people for the training