- Commitment of management and
- A clear thoughtfulness on goals and outputs of the programme.
In order to drive the above mentioned requirements team building plays an important role. Where team building means a consensus of everyone in an organization i.e. from top management to worker while implementing ISO 50001:2018. Without team it will be difficult for an organization to develop and sustain a system over a time. So, building a team is an important step while introducing EnMS into your system.
From Individuals to Energy Team?
To build robust EnMS, how to evolve every single one in a company and form a team. Well this can be done by educating employees on:
- Awareness of EnMS
- What is impact of EnMS on business?
- Importance’s of energy related to our routine work
- What can go wrong if not work accordingly?
- Consciousness on safety related issues with energy
After team is being formed the next step is to develop a culture of communication through visualization and let everyone understand current position of the organization. Accordingly, define roles and responsibilities and build capacity of individuals. So, that our EnMS runs smoothly. For capacity building organization can:
- Provide internal trainings from senior industry leaders
- Helping co-workers.
- Access external energy expertise
- Training on best energy efficient practices
- Trainings on new technologies
Benefits of forming competent team?
Putting all together as a team leads to following benefits:
- Improved energy performance
- Reduced energy bills
- Improve capacity planning
- Improved maintenance practices
- No wastage of energy
- No compliance issues
Thus by putting all together as an effective team, and fostering a teamwork atmosphere throughout your entire organization, you can enhance productivity and success.
How PMG will help you?
PMG will help you in building energy centric culture which will aid in your organization energy performance and productivity.
Understand our Approach