What is it?
- TIMWOOD defines the seven types of wastes in the industries.
- Underutilised Skills
- Identifies the wastes that are prominent in your organization
- Helps in identifying which waste is adding up to cost and low productivity
Who is it for?
- Those organizations who want to improve their productivity
- Companies working for its expansion in future.
- Those industries who are looking for increasing producivity while improving on quality aspect.
- Those who are willing to reduce waste generation.
- Improvement of reliability and brand value
What will you get?
- Assessment of all activities & processes and identification of waste generated in them.
- Knowledge of all processes that are generating major part of total wastes.
- Defining action plan for reducing & disposal of waste.
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Implement action plan on ground
- Compare results and reporting.
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management commitment
- Appropriate data collection
Involvement of the area/ person concerned
Eye for details