What is it?
- Stress prevention is a method prevention of unnecessary pressure on employees
- Stress is caused by unsynchronized work activities
- Stress prevention aims at mindful commitment of employees towards work.
- Resolves work-related problems
- Enhances new ideas for business improvement
Who is it for?
- Stress prevention can be used in any industry, big or small for improvement in work culture.
- It is helpful for those who want to work with best employees and intend to get a positive result .
- Those industries who are looking for increasing productivity with improving work environment.
What will you get?
- Productive work environment.
- Great Team work
- Uniformly and hierarchically distributed work load.
- Synchronization in interlinked activities.
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Identify the pilot area for improvement
- Conduct appraisal of the pilot area
- Collect Data
- Brainstorm the ideas to reduce stress
- Draw an action plan
- Implement actions and reduce the stress levels
- Collect data and establish results
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategies for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- Engage high end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management commitment
- Identification of the critical stress factor
Involvement of the area/person concerned
Eye for details