What is it?
- SPC is a industry-standard methodology and visual system of working commonly used to improve, control and monitor processes by mitigating special cause variation from service and manufacturing.
- It use the various statistical techniques and concepts in order to bring processes under control by focusing on the variation.
- It aims on, recognize and improve the processes ‘at source of origin’, instead of at some downstream process like inspection or rework station.
Who is it for?
- Any manufacturing or service organization
- Wherever cost of quality is high
What will you get?
- Minimization of rework and rejections
- Productivity Improvement
- process control
- reduction in inspection
- operational efficiency enhancement
- reduction in manual works
- Improved process capability
- proactive approach
- time saving
- customer satisfaction and OTD
- Skill enhancement
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Provide training of SPC
- understanding statistical concepts
- enhancing personnel awareness and knowledge about SPC
- Identification of Special Characteristics for SPC
- improving and establishing measurement skills (MSA)
- Understanding SPC rules
- Conduct the SPC Study
- Study results
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Identify the key characteristics for SPC Study, Refer FMEA/ CP
- Selection of correct measuring equipment
- Selection of right appraisers
- Correct interpretation of data