What is it?
- Single minute exchange of die aims to change die in less than 10 minutes
- SMED aims to manage die changing activities for setup time reduction
- It allows to plan and prepare for the die changing process in advance
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing Units, where die changeover times are high
What will you get?
- Higher Productivity
- Faster Changeovers
- Flexibility to produce variety of products
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Split the workplace into zones
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Implement action plan on ground
- Compare results and reporting.
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management commitment
- Engagement of concerned people
- Data of changeovers
- Training of people
- Eye for details