What is SA 8000 Certification?
SA 8000 certification is a globally accepted audit-able certification standard that encourages organisations to develop, maintain, and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace. SA 8000 Certification has been developed based on the conventions of the International Labour Organization(ILO), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, as well as the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child.
Its objective is to ensure ethical sourcing and production of goods and services. SA 8000 consultant, helps you understand the SAI requirements and make it practical to implement.
Who is SA 8000 certification for?
- Any organization of any size, micro, small, medium to large
- Any organization which wants to ensure best social practices in its organization and wants to ensure that ethical sourcing is done to meet, not only customer requirements, but also meet the global standards of social compliances information security.
- An organization, who intends to meet or exceed their buyer requirements for ethical trade.
- Its best practices could be adopted by any organization, who wants to consider, worker welfare and other social practices at par with global standards.
What will you get by engaging SA 8000 Consultant?
- Commitment to social accountability and to treating your employees ethically and in compliance with global standards
- Improved management and performance of your supply chain
- Allows you to ensure compliance with global standards and reduce the risk of negligence, public exposure and possible litigation
- Supports your corporate vision and build and reinforce the loyalty of your
- employees, customers and stakeholders
- Enables you to demonstrate proper social accountability when bidding for
- international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Gain recognition as a socially accountable organization
- Enhanced long term relationships between the company and its stakeholders
- Improved work culture….Ethics and Welfare First
How to Achieve SA 8000 certification?
- Engage PMG as SA 8000 consultants
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. SA 8000 requirements
- Form a Social Performance team (SPT) for SA 8000 implementation
- Awareness Training of SPT
- Engage SPT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, SA 8000 implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for SMS Certification
Why Choose PMG as SA 8000 consultant?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered SMS implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your business needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- Engage high end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions with SA 8000 consultant
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets in-depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor for SA 8000 certification
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of SMS
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Effective Management Review
- Safe and healthy workplace
- No discrimination
- Compliance with laws & industry standards