What is it?
- OEE is a measure of overall equipment effectiveness.
- Organizations target to improve OEE of their key equipments, so that overall
- performance of the organization, improves.
- It is based on 3 important factors of Availaibility, Quality & Performance
Who is it for?
- Those organizations who wish to identify losses, benchmark progress and improve productivity of manufacturing equipment
- Organizations who projects to cut their waste generated and associated cost
- Those who foresee to follow path of controlled manufacturing process
What will you get?
- Enhanced productivity
- Improvement in Quality
- Improved equipment reliability
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Split the workplace into zones
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Implement action plan on ground
- Compare results and reporting.
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management commitment
- Accurate Data Collection
- Training of people
- Eye for details