What is it?
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) is an experimental and statistical method of evaluating how much deviation exists within the measurement process conducted to reduce overall process variability.
- it aims to qualify a measurement system for use by quantifying its accuracy, precision, and stability.
Who is it for?
- Mostly Manufacturing organization’s, where any characteristics of the product is critical to quality and its measurement, using a measuring equipment, is necessary
What will you get?
- Reliable measurement system
- fact based decision making
- reduction in measurement errors
- advance intimation of abnormalities
- cost reduction
- increased confidence of process owners
- Competence of meaurement inspectors
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Capacity Building of personnel w.r.t. conduct of MSA
- Selection of the right facilitator & appraisers for MSA
- Assemble the concerned appraisers, train them and evolve the MSA Strategy
- Conduct the MSA & identify the variation.
- Prioritize the variation reduction plan
- Take Action
- Reconduct the MSA, after actions are taken
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Identify the key characteristics for MSA Study
- Selection of correct measuring equipment
- Selection of right appraisers
- Selection of sample/ products for measurement
- Independent Study