What is it?
- A Japanes term used for “Change for Better”
- A continual improvement methodology
Who is it for?
What will you get?
- Sustainable, continual improvement
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. best practices
- Split the workplace into zones
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT)
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Brainstorm the strategy
- Assess Risks of the strategy
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Implement action plan on ground
- Compare results and reporting.
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Top management commitment
- Data collection
- Training & engaging teams
- Involvement of the area/ person concerned
- Eye for details