Productivity Management Group (PMG) in collaboration with Edullence (IRCA Approved Training Partner ID: 6032950), is conducting a CQI- IRCA approved Lead Auditor training course for Occupational Health & Safety management system of ISO 45001:2018. The 5-day course, aims at equipping the participants with the necessary auditing skills through classroom teaching, case studies, group exercises, breakaway open forums and relevant industry examples. Successful participants will have the ability to plan, manage and lead the OH&S management system, audit teams.
Duration: 5 Days
Batch Size: 10 People
Venue: PMG Ideation Centre, Sector-43, Gurugram
What is the course
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
Those attending this course are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
• The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
• The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001.
By the end of this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate achievement of the course learning objectives, which are to:
• To explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
• To explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
• To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
• Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018.
• OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
• OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
• Audit planning and use of checklists.
• Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
• Non-conformance evaluation.
• Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
• Accreditation and certification sources of information.
• Audit definition/types/principles
• ISO 19011 Vs. ISO 17021
• Audit Tools & Techniques
• Audit reporting
• Surveillance audits
Who Should Attend
• Anyone with the need to audit an organisation’s OH&S management system
• Those responsible for obtaining certification to ISO 45001.
• Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&SMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
• Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
Faculty: The course will be conducted by highly experienced, CQI – IRCA Lead Auditor course tutor, Mr Ashok Kapur. He brings with him 50 + years of industrial experience. He has conducted OH&S Lead Auditor programs of OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001:2018, conducted by several certification bodies. His multi-location, multi-national and multi-sector industrial experience will be able to provide a deep insight into various dimensions of ISO 45001:2018 auditing and effective implementation.
• Rs. 30000 22000 per person + GST (Total Rs. 25960/-)
• Early Registration discount (registration on or before 28th September’2018) or more than 2 people from one single organization: Rs. 27000 20000 per person + GST (Total Rs. 23600/-)
Modes of Payment:
1) Draft/ Cheque in favor of PMG Consultants, payable at Gurgaon
2) NEFT in Axis Bank Ltd. Account Number 056010200007207, IFSC code UTIB0000056
1) Read the brochure and if you have any queries, you can contact on the details mentioned below.
2) Before conducting the payment transaction, please check for the availability of seats. Once you have been confirmed with the availability of seats, you can go ahead with payment.
3) After the completion of payment, you will have to fill up the registration form for that particular event (check the Course Code).
4) Mention all the details in the form alongwith Payment Details.
5) You will receive a confirmation mail on the mentioned email id within 1 working day post the submission of registration form(s).
Terms & Conditions:
• The registration fee(s) is non-refundable.
• The registration can be transferred to another designated person after the formal approval of the Event Coordinator.
• The registration can be transferred to another event which will be conducted by PMG on the formal approval of the Event Coordinator.