What is it?
- Codified by the ISO for risk management
- Identifies enterprise risk management gap existing in the system
- Framing organization’s goal in a safer and achievable targets
- Defining uniform risk evaluating criteria for smooth functioning
Who is it for?
- Any organization
- Those who want to align its project risks affecting factors and setting plan to mitigate them.
- Those who want to keep up with delivery commitments to clients
- Organization’s seeking smooth functioning of their business process with an improving mindset.
What will you get?
- Identifying gaps involved in the strategies and actual working
- Alignment of the goals of company with intended outcome of 31000
- Defining management system reporting mechanism
- Defined risk of each process and activity
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. current requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for risk assessment
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Draw Risk Mitigation Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
Top management commitment & Involvement
Appropriate team selection
Systematic Risk assessment
Selection of appropriate Risk Mitigation Plan
Eye for details