What is it?
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all organizations in the food chain from “farm to fork”.
The ISO 22000 international standard specifies the requirements for a food safety management system that involves the following elements:
- interactive communication
- system management
- prerequisite programs
- HACCP principles
Who is it for?
ISO 22000 is a truly international standard suitable for any business in the entire food chain, including inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients.
ISO 22000 is also for companies seeking to integrate their quality management system, for example ISO 9001, and their food safety management system. It can be used by all organizations, in the supply chain – from farmers to food services, to processing, transportation, storage, retail and packaging.
What will you get?
- Introduce internationally recognized processes into the business
- Give suppliers and stakeholders confidence in hazard controls
- Put these hazard controls in place across the supply chain
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities
Continually improve and update the systems so that it stays effective
- Insurance of safer food
- Make food safety responsibility of Food Chain parties.
- Embed and improve the internal processes
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. FSMS requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for FSMS implementation
Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, FSMS implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for FSMS Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi Sector Experience
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered FSMS implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your business needs
- On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of FSMS
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their
- objectives and impact of not achieving the same
- Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Effective Management Review
- Knowledge management
- Identification of legal requirements