ISO 10002 (CUSTOMER SATISFACTION)
What is it?
- ISO 10002 is a guideline to place an internal customer complaint management system with the aim to enhance higher customer satisfaction
Who is it for?
- Any Organization, primarily dealing with consumer products/ services
What will you get?
- Achieve operational efficiency to identify trends and causes of complaints
- Resolve more complaints by adopting a more customer-focused approach
- Engage staff with new customer service training opportunities
Integrate ISO 10002 with ISO 9001 to improve overall efficiency
Monitor and continually improve your complaints handling process.
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. ISO 10002 requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for ISO implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, ISO 10002 implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for ISO 10002 Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effectiveness
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
Top management commitment
Appropriate data collection
Systematic Problem Solving
Involvement of the area/ person concerned
Eye for details