What is it?
- control plan aims to control the product characteristics and the process variables to conform capability & stability of the product over the period of time.
- Control Plan helps the Process user, in describing and correcting the operation of the key process input variable and key process output variable.
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing or service organizations
What will you get?
- Process control
- assurance to meet customer requirements
- Robust and dynamic process
- ease in inspection
- clear picture of quality parameters reveals CTQs
- Improved performance of process
- Prompt decision making on work floor
- proactive approach
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Conduct the PFMEA
- Identify significant characteristics
- Brainstorm the control plan requirements
- Identify & prepare the family of control plan
- enhance people awareness and knowledge about use of CP
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for effective trainings
- On Time completion of assignments
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Selection of right MDT
- Documenting and recording of the customer’s voice
- Conduct a comprehensive PFMEA exercise
- Correct documentation with adequate linkage to documentation and measuirng equipment
- Timely support of top management
- provision of resources
- Awareness of CP to all the concerned personnel