16949 (AUTOMOTIVE QUALITY)
What is it?
IATF 16949:2016 (replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009) is a standard that establishes the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS), specifically for the automotive sector.
The standard has adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Review (PDCA – Deming’s Continual Improvement Cycle) method to establish and improve the business obligation & performance of the organization.
Who is it for?
Applicable to sites of the automotive organization where manufacturing of customer- specified production parts, service parts, and/or accessory parts occur. This standard is a quality management standard particular to automotive Tier 1 and 2 suppliers as required by the OEM.
What will you get?
- Expect a good brand image
- Growing access to business partners and potential customers
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require IATF 16949 before doing business
- Emphasizes the development of a process-oriented quality management system
- Efficient and effective work place, resources and motivated human resources
- Integration of customer specific requirements
- A thorough business excellence model implementation
- A Lean manufacturing approach to your processes
- Well thought out Business Strategy
- Clear Vision & Mission, policies for its organization
- Consideration for all possible business risks
- Clearly defined Roles, goals and responsibilities
- Working relationship amongst internal teams
- Stakeholder/ Interested Party/ Customer Oriented, processes
- Improved Supply Chain & its performance
- Efficient & Effective, Performance Management
- Better internal controls
- Cost Reduction & Productivity Improvement
- Improved Work Culture….Think Customer First
How to Achieve it?
- Engage PMG
- Diagnostic Assessment of current practices w.r.t. IATF requirements
- Form a cross-functional team (CFT) for IATF implementation
- Awareness Training of CFT
- Engage CFT into documentation
- Risk Assessment
- Training on Core Tools
- Simultaneous Implementation
- Data Collection
- Analysis of Data
- Draw Improvement Action Plans
- Internal Capacity Building of people & processes
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditing
- Review of performance, IATF implementation by management
- Invite Certification Body for IATF Certification
Why Choose PMG?
- Multi-location presence
- Sharing of best practices in the industry
- Strategise for highly empowered IATF implementation
- Comprehensive, yet optimal & precise documentation, for your business needs
On Time completion of assignments
- Certification in first round of audit
- You engage, High end experts at the most economic cost. We charge and deliver results.
- Highly engaging training sessions
- Practical Implementation
- Organization gets, in depth learning but just not an understanding
- Post Certification, free consultations and opinions
- Very High level of Customer Satisfaction
Key Success Factor
- Leadership Involvement & their commitment
- Engagement of People at all levels in evolution & implementation of IATF systems
- Raised awareness of individual’s roles & responsibility in achieving their objectives and impact of not achieving the same
Simple, easy to use, documentation
- Comprehensive Risk assessment
- Strategic Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Extensive Internal Auditing
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Effective Management Review
- Focus on customer requirements